SDSAF suggests and recommends that you take part in this survey to express your views, especially if you have concerns in this respect!
Transport Study (NHS) – Deadline 30th June 2018
- Tell us about using public transport to access NHS services in west Kent
- NHS West Kent clinical commissioning group is working closely with GPs and partners in health and care to improve care for you.
- During the past year, we’ve talked to you about some of these changes and asked for your views at various roadshows and through a number of surveys.
- Our aim is to make the care people receive in local communities and in their homes more joined up.
- NHS West Kent CCG is looking to develop local care hubs, where a range of services such as general practice, community health, mental health, social services and wellbeing services, could be based together and we will be looking at a number of factors to decide where these are, including transport, which we know is really important.
- Please take a few moments to tell us what you think about transport to our services by clicking on the link to the on-line transport survey below