If you have a water leak outside your property then please report it either via;
https://inyourarea.digdat.co.uk/southeastwater (Click the Menu box, then click ‘Report an Issue’ and then ‘Report a Leak’)
Or you can ring the ‘Leakline’ on 0333 000 3330
Do you or someone you know need extra support during a power cut? Although power cuts don’t happen very often when they do they can be worrying. UK Power Networks is the electricity network and it provides a ‘Priority Services Register’ for people who might need extra help in a power cut. Older people, families with very young children, and people with specific medical conditions are among the many people who are eligible to register for free support. You can find more details and register by visiting ukpowernetworks.co.uk/prioritysupport or calling 0800 169 9970.
A national phone number 105 has been launched if you need to report or find information about a power cut in your area.
Key points to note about this service are:
· Dialling 105 will put customers through to their local electricity network operator – the company that manages the cables, power lines and substations that deliver electricity into homes and businesses in their area.
· 105 is just one of the ways that customers can contact their electricity network operator. They can also contact them by phone or via their website, and most network operators are on social media too.
· 105 is a free service for people in England, Scotland and Wales.
· Customers can call 105 no matter who they choose to buy electricity from.
· Customers can also call 105 if they spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put anyone in danger. If there’s a serious immediate risk, they should call the emergency services too.
But if you see problems with street lighting in New Ash Green, contact the Residents’ Society or Village Association first.