DOG OWNERS – PLEASE DISPOSE OF POO BAGS RESPONSIBLY
Over the winter months the number of used poo bags being discarded inappropriately (in hedgerows and trees, on verges, and throughout our woodlands) has increased dramatically. A member the Woodlands Group recently removed over 200 from the badgers’ sett in Nine Horse Wood. This is not acceptable. If you are a dog owner, you are responsible for clearing up after your pet and putting the bagged poo into one of the many bins provided. Most of us do this, but there is a small (but very significant) minority who don’t. If you are one of those, your behaviour is giving all dog owners a bad name and is leading to unsightly contamination throughout the village. Thankyou to all those who behave responsibly and who also find this disgusting habit intolerable.
SDSAF suggests and recommends that you take part in this survey to express your views, especially if you have concerns in this respect!
Transport Study (NHS) – Deadline 30th June 2018
- Tell us about using public transport to access NHS services in west Kent
- NHS West Kent clinical commissioning group is working closely with GPs and partners in health and care to improve care for you.
- During the past year, we’ve talked to you about some of these changes and asked for your views at various roadshows and through a number of surveys.
- Our aim is to make the care people receive in local communities and in their homes more joined up.
- NHS West Kent CCG is looking to develop local care hubs, where a range of services such as general practice, community health, mental health, social services and wellbeing services, could be based together and we will be looking at a number of factors to decide where these are, including transport, which we know is really important.
- Please take a few moments to tell us what you think about transport to our services by clicking on the link to the on-line transport survey below
Just turn up tomorrow, no need to pre-register to attend.